America is fat, but it may also be healthy. A recent study on over weight individuals has sparked a lot of criticism. Katherine Flegal, a senior research scientist at the […]
Top Posts of the Week
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Top 3 Foods to Eat in Ramadan: Suhoor
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- Virgin Births in Wild Snakes
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Sign Me Up For Mars!