America, we are a fat nation – the fattest in the world, in fact. I’m willing to live with that designation. No matter which way my bulbous belly stumbles, there’s a […]
Tagged: poverty line
Top Posts of the Week
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Open Access Journals
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Farming Caffeine Through The Coffee Brew
- Conductive Metal Ink Used on Flexible Electronics and Paper
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits