If you haven’t heard about 3D printing, you are in for a mind boggling surprise. Now, researchers have taken the realm of 3D printing a whole giant leap further; they have successfully tried printing cartilage. Scientists […]
Tagged: printing muscle
Top Posts of the Week
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Black Hole Spin Could Be Key in Understanding How Galaxies Expand
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity