A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: prison sues state
Top Posts of the Week
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Wood Pulp is Changing the World
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil