A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: prisoner quota
Top Posts of the Week
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Healthy Honey Bees
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Foraging in the Modern World
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress