A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: private prison arizona
Top Posts of the Week
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- My Beautiful Western Face: The Rise in De-racialisation Surgery
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Eat Your Yard: Grow an Edible Landscape at Home
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- I Believe in GMOs
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health