A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: private prison sues state
Top Posts of the Week
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Astronauts Vote With Absentee Ballot from Space
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Hey Cat-Lovers, You Have a Mind-Controlling Parasite
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Unprecedented Video of a Neuron Up Close and Personal
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power