A private prison in Arizona recently sued the state for having a lack of prisoners. For the sake of saving over $16 million in back pay, the state settled by paying […]
Tagged: private prison tennessee hamilton county
Top Posts of the Week
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Deep Storage Project
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?