Richard A. Posner, a widely respected federal judge, legal conservative, and the most cited judge in America has called for the legalization of Marijuana and changes to other drug laws. […]
Tagged: Prohibition of drugs
Top Posts of the Week
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Track Phone First, Ask Questions Later
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Brooms Out of the Closet: The Omnipresence of Brooms Through Culture and History
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Open Access Journals
- Rocket Stove Heating