We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- No Heart? No Pulse? No Problem!
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Homemade Coilgun Excites Sci-Fans, Frightens Politicians
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Science Says “Smart People Are Idiots”