In an absurd display of zero tolerance and anti-gun hysteria, a Palmer, Massachusetts kindergartner was given detention for bringing a Lego gun the size of a quarter onto a school […]
Tagged: Public Schools
Top Posts of the Week
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Draw of Cell Phones