Contention 1: Life is suffering. Sword makers of old understood that the more they heated the steel, the stronger the blade would become. The mightiest tools have always been forged […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Running Slows Down Aging, Slows Down the Clock
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- Federal Judge Urges Legalization of Marijuana
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- NOT Another 9-11 Article (rolls eyes*)
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- TVs, Brains, and Zombies Oh My: TV’s Effect on the Mind
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity