In the town of Homestead, Florida, there is an enormous network of megalithic structures collectively called Coral Castle. Coral Castle was once the home of Edward Leedskalnin and is comprised […]
Tagged: pyramids mystery
Top Posts of the Week
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Compost Water Heating
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Public School Failure in America
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons