In the town of Homestead, Florida, there is an enormous network of megalithic structures collectively called Coral Castle. Coral Castle was once the home of Edward Leedskalnin and is comprised […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Soft Robots Grip Things Gently
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Remote Control Cockroaches
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- The Evolutionary Leaps of Snails
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- No More Red: Charge Your Phone Battery With Wi-Fi
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Fridge Free Food: Kick Your Obsessive Storage Habit & Keep Food Fresher Too
- Immortal Animals and the Human Link
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Alcohol in Moderation Strengthens Immune System