Ants that become enslaved by other ants naturally and regularly rebel against their captors. Ants are notorious for making sprawling networks of city states beneath the ground. They have been […]
Tagged: rage against the machine
Top Posts of the Week
- Free Birth Control Creates Dramatic Decrease in Abortion and Unplanned Pregnancy
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Early Exposure to Antibiotics Linked To Potential Obesity
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- Open Access Journals
- Costly Climate Changes
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible