Internet trolls are a force to be reckoned with. Have you ever played an online video game? Entered a chat room? Posted a topic? Wrote a blog? Of course you […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Man Tries to Commit Suicide Twice on Way to Work, Ends Up At Work Anyway
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Public School Failure in America
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- State Nullification and the Tenther Movement: Fight the Fed
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits