Poop, the good old number two; everyone does it. It’s a healthy part of being a living animal, and it turns out it can tell you a lot about your […]
Tagged: rainbow poop
Top Posts of the Week
- The Mystery of America’s Stonehenge: Coral Castle
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Merge Biology with Electronics: First True Cybernetic Tissue Created
- The Drones Are Coming!
- Solar Salamander
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- The Loudest Penis on Earth
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- New Image of the Universe Captured by Hubble
- Time-Lapse Video of Every Nuclear Explosion Around the World, and Who Launched it
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- Landmines Suck: How a New Invention is Changing the Danger of Landmines
- Costly Climate Changes
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women