Professor David Nutt, the U.K. Government’s Chief Advisor on Drugs Policy, was sacked for revealing the intense dangers of alcohol and cigarettes and the relative safety of cannabis and ecstasy. In this […]
Top Posts of the Week
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Triple Star System Paves Road to Understanding Gravity
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- All Your Kids are Sexting: Sex, Nudity, and Violence
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Solar Salamander
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Fungus Feeds on Radioactivity: The Rise of Space Fungus
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More