A recent study has revealed that reading books significantly heightens brain activity. This heightened activity lasts for up to five days after reading. Most amazingly, it doesn’t even have to […]
Tagged: reading books brain
Top Posts of the Week
- Polar Bears are all Descended from a Single Bear: The Genghis Khan of Bears
- The Drones Are Coming!
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Solar Salamander
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Epigenetics and Altering Your DNA
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- Amazon Rainforest Holds Many Surprises
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Heating Yourself, Not Your House
- More Hazardous Weather Patterns for World
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil