A recent study has revealed that reading books significantly heightens brain activity. This heightened activity lasts for up to five days after reading. Most amazingly, it doesn’t even have to […]
Tagged: reading books
Top Posts of the Week
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- 3D Printing for All: New, Cheap 3D Printers
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Augmented Reality Blows My Mind—Twice
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Cannabis Cures Cancer and More: A Thorough History and Review of the Evidence
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Diabetes