A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: reality check
Top Posts of the Week
- Climate Change Caused by 90 Companies Since Industrial Revolution
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Using Carbon Nanotubes to Make Holograms
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Morals or More Rails To Guide Us: Science Vs. Religion
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Ever Heard of Microcrediting?
- Faster Than Light Travel is Possible; Creating the Warp Drive
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- The Road Rage is Strong With This One
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks