A little late Al, but it makes sense that he would be in favor of ending the Electoral College since he in fact won the popular vote in the 2000 election, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Uruguay to Legalize Marijuana
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Team Red=Team Blue, the Syria Episode
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Red Wine Vinegar Aids Weight Loss and Fights Diabetes
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Deep Storage Project
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Computers Improve and Sustain Mind and Memory of the Elderly
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!