We all spend too much money on something out there. After all, money in and of itself is useless unless we are spending it. That being said though, some of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- Coursera: Free Online Courses from the World’s Top Universities
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Brazilian Prostitutes are Learning a Valuable Lesson
- Martian Spiders: Seasonal Life on Mars
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- AI Prescribes Better Treatment than Doctors
- Costly Climate Changes
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Cellphones Cause Higher Incidence of Brain and Spinal Tumors
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- Watching Evolution Occur
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?