According to a recent study, getting enough sleep each night may be as easy as believing you got enough. Although the biological effects of believing in having enough sleep were […]
Tagged: regenerative sleep
Top Posts of the Week
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Sitting Could Be Lethal
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Ask an Astrobiologist: Global Warming, and What to Expect
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Write a Prisoner
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Mind Over Body: Can Meditation Help Cure Cancer?
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- On the Pulse About Perfume
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact