When you think of religion does your body get invigorated? Do you feel your soul flutter? Does your brain reach a higher state of functioning? In answer to the last […]
Tagged: religion vs science
Top Posts of the Week
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Tattoo Quest (Part 2): The Spread of Tattoos
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Dentistry: A Feared Profession, One of World’s Oldest
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Costly Climate Changes
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- The Issus Bug’s “Mechanical” Gears
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan Are the World’s Biggest Liars: Fact
- Aging Process Is Similar to Replicating CDs: Story of Telomeres
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!