The virtues of right and wrong have been around since the first creature felt what would be later called pain and responded to it. When something hurts, you try not […]
Tagged: Religious Science Fiction
Top Posts of the Week
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Cheese: Like Crack
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- Why Don’t We Eat Insects?
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Them Cows is Sweet: Cows Fed Human Junk Food to Save Money
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Memory, A Torch Pass: How the Brain Gathers and Encodes Information
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Rocket Stove Heating
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Tethers Unlimited and the Space Spider
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- A Case Against Gun Control
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Coconut Oil Reverses the Effects of Alzheimer’s, Among Many Other Benefits