A lucid dream is a dream where you know you’re dreaming and have full control over the dream. Lucid dreaming is a natural phenomenon, a science, and an art. As a […]
Tagged: rem sleep cycle
Top Posts of the Week
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- Galaxy Geysers
- The 20 Biggest Wastes of Money and How to Avoid Them
- The Big Bang Wasn’t the Beginning
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- Epigenetics: The Key to Overcoming Genetic Predisposition
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Electronic Brain Implants Increase Intelligence
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity