A new study has yielded that with our current rate of pollution, we will have to waste some 60 trillion dollars due to climate change. That cost will not be […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- pH Levels and Your Scalp
- Robotic Sense and Feel
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- Toothpick Surfing on Acoustic Waves and Other Levitation Implications
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- New Greenhouse Gas Discovered: 7,100 Times Worse Than Carbon Dioxide
- Ancient Galaxy That Shouldn’t Exist is Found Perfectly Formed
- Write a Prisoner
- Eat Nuts For a Longer Life
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Suicide Understood: Test Detects if You are Suicidal With 97% Accuracy
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- United States’ Taxes, Spending, Graphs, and No Pie Charts
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!