Texas, the lone star state. My recent visit to Texas gave me a new outlook on the Lone Star meaning. They say that this Lone Star state is capable of […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- NASA Developing Orion for Human Travel Across Solar System in 10 Years
- A Mouse with Salamander-like Cell Regeneration
- Plants Can Cry For Help
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Cannabis Protects Brain From Damage While Binge Drinking
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America
- Indiana Blue Laws Exemplify Crony Capitalism
- Tattoo Quest (Part 1): Tattoos of Southeast Asia
- FCC Proposes Free Public WiFi Nationwide (or maybe not?)
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- An End to the Electoral College
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Self-Camouflaging Soft Robot
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Iceland Arrested Their Criminal Bankers, Economy Booming
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!