The practice of genetic engineering in humans has been explored in numerous science fiction stories, such as Andrew Niccol’s Gattaca and Aldous Huxley’s Brave New World. In some stories manipulation of genes opens a […]
Tagged: rhesus monkey
Top Posts of the Week
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Sensitive Plant Can Move, Learn and Remember
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Deep Storage Project
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Doctors Communicate with Vegetable Through Brain Scans
- Huge Rise in Skin Cancer Among Young Women
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- A Group of Prominent Scientists Agree; Animals are just as Conscious as Us
- Hurricane on Saturn’s North Pole
- Quit Cumming, Save MANkind: The Detrimental Effects of Porn
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals