It’s too late for the elderly of the world to undergo laser eye surgery, but all hope is not lost. Researchers have developed an implantable telescope that completely restores vision, well sort of. […]
Tagged: richard van buskirk
Top Posts of the Week
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Solar Salamander
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 1): Cigarettes, Fashion, Lottery, New Cars
- Researcher Creates Cure for Cancer; Can’t Release it to Public
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Generations of Life Created From Skin Cells
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Let’s Capture US an Asteroid!
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- The Secret World of Bacteria
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- Why Humans Have the Unique Ability to Learn New Words
- WWOOF and HelpX: Seeing the World One Farm at a Time