According to a recent study from the Institute of Education in London, children between the ages of 10 and 16 who read for pleasure are significantly better at math, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Japanese Diet Secret: Kurozu (Black Vinegar)
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- Modern Languages May Share Common, Ancient Ancestor
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Politicians Go Pop: The Rise of Pop Politics
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- Smelling Calmness: Aromatherapy and Essential Oils
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- GMO Labeling Going In Right Direction In The US
- Aspartame…Miracle Sweetener or Deathly Toxin?
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- China Launches Moon Rover: Space Age Continues and Why You Should Care
- Healthy Honey Bees
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Aspartame In Diet Soda Responsible For Destroying Kidney Function
- Voyager 1: The Final Frontier?
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 4): Giftwrap, Greeting Cards, Vitamins, Cleaning Products
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Deep Storage Project
- Don’t Fear Anti-GM Hysteria (Nor the Reaper)!
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Clouds of Western Intervention Loom Over Syria