Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: royal college of art in london
Top Posts of the Week
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Rocket Stove Heating
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- ObamaCare and the 49-Employee Company
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Substitutional Reality Helmet
- Dome Homes: Virtually Indestructible
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Black Seed: From King Tut to Now
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- New Type of Hypervelocity Star Found: Just Passing Through
- Beer is the Way: Humanity’s Secret Weapon for Survival and Health
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior