Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- Enormous Landscape Discovered Under Antarctic Ice
- The Singularity is Nigh Upon Us: The Merging of Humans with Technology
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Breathe Clearer and Live Allergy Free With Nasal Irrigation: Jala Neti
- Breathe Deep to Relieve Stress
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Frozen Fries are Cancer Causing
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- The Bright Side To ObamaCare?
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- 30,000 Year Old Cave Paintings Are Actually Animations
- Your Old Android Phone Can Save the Rainforest
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Morality In Animals: Chimpanzees That Risk Their Own Lives
- The Benefits of Barefoot Running and Hiking
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- New Zealand Hobbit Coins are Legal Tender
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?