Studies spanning decades have revealed that Stonehenge and other ancient megalithic structures and tombs may have been used to create music and various mind altering sounds. These studies represent a […]
Tagged: san pedro
Top Posts of the Week
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- Is Religion Good For Your Brain?
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- New Devices Grant Mind Control Over Your World: The Force is With You
- Pooping Dogs Perceive Earth’s Magnetic Field
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Survivor Recounts 1943 Dam Buster Bombing
- Fuel Cell Cars: A History In Motion
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- Lumpy Tablets are the New Rage
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- The Greatest Medical Discovery of Our Time: Starve Cancer by Eating
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Two New Blue Developments In Our Galaxy
- Fresh Air Turned into Gasoline
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- Music’s Grand Effects on the Mind
- Man in Coma for 7 Years Given Sleeping Pill and Wakes Up
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay