German Tech Company SAP AG has recently stated that it will be recruiting people with autism due to their incredible ability to process information at super human speeds and efficiency. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- A Cheaper Alternative To Pollution
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Donated DNA: Kids May Have 3 Parents in the Near Future
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Write a Prisoner
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Blimps are the Future!
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 1)
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- UVB-76, The Most Mysterious Radio Station on the Planet
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- 3D Printing: The Next Revolution in Creativity