So, landmines are heart-breaking life destroyers and apparently the Earth has got more than a few lying around. Not to mention it’s pretty darn difficult to get rid of […]
Tagged: save lives
Top Posts of the Week
- Kim Jong-il’s Personal Chef Recounts Life in the Hermit Kingdom
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Fracking Worse Than You Think: Delusional America and Special Interest Gangs
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Erase Memories, Because… “Why Not?”
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Turmeric & Tumors: How The Spice Can Help
- Blimps are the Future!
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- The Root of All Evil: Quality Vs. Quantity in America
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Believing You Get Enough Sleep Works as Well as Getting Enough Sleep
- Read for Pleasure to Significantly Boost Intelligence
- Soda and Diet Soda: Household Poisons
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Imminent Western Intervention in Syria
- Shaolin Monks Train Harder Than You
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- World Protests: Can You Hear Me Now?
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief