The pressure to look beautiful has become increasingly present in today’s society. With TV shows, movies and magazines flaunting some of the best looking people in the world, it’s […]
Top Posts of the Week
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- An End to the Electoral College
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Stay Away From Antibacterial Soap!
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Space Dust Brings Water and Organics to Planets Simultaneously
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Obesity Has More to Do With Diet Than Excercise
- Foraging in the Modern World
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Results of the First Federal Reserve Audit Have Been Released: Scary
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- For Cure, Administer Two Times Daily – How Effective Is Our Medicine?
- Gay Man Given Maternity Leave in Brazil
- Reading Books Alters Brain Biology for Days After
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- A Breakthrough Futuristic Material: Silk
- Check If You Are Burning Fat on Your Phone
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Cancer Cells Avoid Chemotherapy
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes