“The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree” is what all the old gaffers used to say. The trick to this is finding the tree which bears the delicious fruit. […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Bitcoin’s Rise and the Cyprus Bailout
- Cyborg Lobsters Power a Digital Watch
- Chimpanzee Intelligence: Photographic Memory, Communication, and Altruism
- Scientists Develop 3D Printer Capable of Printing Cartilage That Works!
- Facebook: Glorifying and Depressing
- Fresh Air: The Natural, Three-Plant Air Purifying System
- The History and Legality of Cannabis Use Around the World
- Foraging in the Modern World
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Fun Fact: You’re the Cause of Boredom
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse
- Low Carb/Low Calorie Diet Produces Compound that Blocks Effects of Aging
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- 2800 Year Old Lake Life Survives in Complete Isolation
- Smartest Dogs: Moscow Stray Dogs Ride Complex Subway System and More
- MIT Creates a Way To Separate Oil From Water Magnetically
- NASA’s New Squad: A New Era of Space Travel
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- StickNFind: Never Lose Anything Again
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- To be Fat or Not to be Fat?
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- Paradise Flying Snake and Other Surprising Flying Animals
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Seven Minute Workout Can Get You to Lose Weight
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality