The world is growing. People are multiplying. We are all living longer. And we like to eat. How do you satisfy a horde of hungry humans that want to live […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- The Obese Shall Inherit the Earth
- Afraid to Fall Asleep? (Part II) Effects and Strategies of Sleep Cycles
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- Dalai Lama: “Religion is no longer adequate”
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- Mystery of Death Solved: DMT is the Key
- Food Myth: Don’t Eat After a Certain Time
- Become a God for 79 Cents
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- Women Who Give Birth to Men Have Male DNA in Brain for Life
- Skipping Breakfast Leads to Unhealthy Food Consumption
- You and Your Internet on Pornography
- Babies and the ‘Cost of Inaction’
- The Strength of the Chelyabinsk Meteor
- NASA’s Planned Mission to an Asteroid
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- Gossip Through the PRISM: The NSA’s Shenanigans
- In 1610 God Was a Binary, Fractal, Self-Replicating Algorithm
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- Natural, Living Pesticides
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions