Professor David Nutt, the U.K. Government’s Chief Advisor on Drugs Policy, was sacked for revealing the intense dangers of alcohol and cigarettes and the relative safety of cannabis and ecstasy. In this […]
Tagged: scientific advice
Top Posts of the Week
- Birds Recognize and Mourn Their Dead
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Cannabis or Cannabust: Why That “Rocky Mountain High” May Come Crashing Down on Your Heads (At Least on Your Potheads)
- More Green Energy: Climate Denial Funders Caught Red Handed
- Computer Chips Modeled After the Human Brain
- The Dangers of Fat Acceptance
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- EU Orwellian Plan to Invasively Monitor Public’s Behavior
- Marine Arrested Over Harmless Facebook Posts
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- Blimps are the Future!
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- From Multi to Mono: The Greatness of Monotasking
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- The TSA’s Totalitarian Reign
- Assisted Suicide: Death is a Privilege, Not a Right
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- Portugal Decriminalizes All Drugs; 10 Years Later the Results are Mind Blowing
- A Tick is Turning People into Vegetarians for Life
- K Computer and Exascale Computing: The New Wave
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Butterflies Drink Turtle Tears
- Tetrachromacy: “Super Vision” Genes
- Child’s Cells Found in Mother After Birth