A Canadian man named Scott Routley, who has been in a vegetative state for 12 years, was able to communicate with doctors via a brain scan, proving that even a seemingly […]
Tagged: scott routley
Top Posts of the Week
- Cute Baby Animal Pictures Increase Productivity
- Effects of LSD 100% Positive in New Swiss Study, LSD Still Awesome
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- The Majesty of the Knuckleball
- Obese? Got a Fatty Liver? No Problem. Spinach & Nuts Have You Covered
- Absolute Zero No Longer Absolute
- Woman Needs a New Ear, Grows a New One on Her Arm
- Bonobo Makes Tools Similar to Early Humans
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- You Might be a Psychopath; Psychological Catch 22
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- I.R.S Releases Tax Return of the 400 Richest Americans
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 2): Bottled Water, Weddings, Jewelry, Paper Towels
- The Most Dangerous Animal, and How We Can Defeat it
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- The Effect Of Agriculture On The Planet
- Dogs Can Predict Earthquakes by Hearing Them
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Water Droplets Now Used as Computers
- North Korea Propaganda About the Western World is Sadly Accurate
- What Your Poo is Trying to Tell You
- Amazon Releases Drones that Deliver Packages in 30 Minutes
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Germany Sets Example for Global Climate Battle
- Balls of Fury: Eunuchs Live Longer?
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- Coconut Oil: Fat or Not?
- The Folly of High Speed Rail in America