I first discovered a mimosa pudica, commonly called “the sensitive plant,” while traveling through Australia. Although it is declared an invasive species in Australia, the sensitive plant garners a great […]
Tagged: secret life plants
Top Posts of the Week
- Study Identifies Gene Potentially Responsible for Human Language
- Enslaved Ants Regularly Stage Rebellions
- Mothers Who Suffer Depression Have Shorter Kids
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- Solar Salamander
- Peanut Allergy on the Rise: Clever Cure on the Horizon
- Department of Justice Aided Anti-Zimmerman Rallies
- Mystery of the Dying/Disappearing Honeybees Solved
- New Cancer Treatment Shows Promising Results in Leukemia Patients
- How Sleep Aids the Body in Growth and Regeneration
- The Draw of Cell Phones
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Fat, Poor Kids Just Got A Little Less Fat. Still Poor.
- Titan’s Atmosphere Can Make DNA
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- Blimps are the Future!
- Prevent Type 2 Diabetes By What You Love to Do Most: Sleep
- Suicide the Leading Cause of Injury Mortality in the United States
- Immortality Formula: YOLF
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Creativity Slump? Exercise To Inspiration
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Another Casualty of the Paramilitary State
- A New Tune for Grasshoppers
- Bionic Hand That Can Feel
- It Says Organic: Does That Mean It’s Non GMO?
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Safe, Reversible, Cheap, Proven to Work Male Birth Control