Everyday, biologists are realizing with greater clarity that we are not the only self-aware and/or highly intelligent species on the planet. Many animals even score drastically higher on tests dealing […]
Tagged: self aware
Top Posts of the Week
- The Rise of Labiaplasty: Having the Perfect Vagina
- Fungi Fun: Mushrooms and How to Harness Their Power
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Neocortex: How Human Memory Works and How We Learn
- Internment Camps, Ansel Adams Snaps and Fleeting Liberties
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- The Great Vitamin D-Ficiency!
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- A Planet Covered In Diamonds
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- Waking Up: New State of Consciousness Proposed
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Brazilian Prisoners Read Their Way to Freedom
- The Power of Wind Farms
- A Non-Loony Google Project Called LOON: Solar Powered, Internet Wielding Balloons
- The Drones Are Coming!
- 15 Year Old Invents a 3 Cent Cancer Test Using Google
- Exoplanet Alien Worlds Viewed With Unprecedented Detail
- Experiments in Photographic Memory (Phase 1: Guinea Pig)
- Bios Urn Will Turn You Into a Tree After Death
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Fart, Burp, and Embrace Gas!
- 30 Wasps Vs 30,000 Bees; Bees Defend With Heat
- Controlling Dreams and Implanting Memories
- Re-animated Kidneys, 3-D Printing and (Icky?) Organ Markets
- The 5 R’s Followup 1: Refuse