Why is it that I go on Facebook to kill time when Facebook may actually be killing me over time? A recent study of Facebook, conducted jointly by two German Universities, […]
Tagged: Self promotion – Envy Spiral
Top Posts of the Week
- Real Life Hobbits Discovered
- Court Battle Begins Between David and Goliath, Bowman and Monsanto
- Electronic Cigarette Controversy: Safe to Inhale?
- Paul Ryan: “School? Get a Job! In Fact Get Three!”
- Rethinking Refrigeration
- Nanoparticles Double Injury Survival Rate
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- I Believe in GMOs
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Aluminum Cans, Not Just the Soda, Leading to Obesity
- No Breathing Required: Live Without Breathing
- Did You Know That Certain Plants Do Division?
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Put That Music You Hate On Repeat
- Power Posing Can Change Your World
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Income Inequality in America: Red Herrings and Wealth Envy
- New Report Urges Decriminalization of Drugs in Australia
- Rosetta Stone’s Possible False Claim
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Fed Allows Cannabis Legalization, Police Unhappy
- Costly Climate Changes
- The More We Think, The More Selfish We Are
- Vampires Aren’t Bad – Why Unplugging Your Charger Is Pointless
- Money, Designed to Fail: In The Federal Reserve’s Grip
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- Dolphins Exhibit Unending Compassion
- Green Tea Power: Surprising Health Benefits