I’m not much of a gambling man, but one thing I’d bet my life on is that future humans will have the power to reincarnate anybody with just a single strand of […]
Tagged: sending pictures of humans to space
Top Posts of the Week
- The Almighty Escapism: Creating Distraction
- Sex Is Just a Lack of Disgust
- Biggest Wastes of Money (Part 3): Fast Food, University, Charity, Makeup
- Teens Give Head at Unprecedented Rates: Oral Sex On the Rise
- German Tech Company Seeks to Hire People With Autism
- Sign Me Up For Mars!
- Your First Real Heartbreak, Can it be Fatal?
- Starcraft as a Model for Future Interstellar Warfare
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- The Flying Car Is Closer Than You Think
- Native Americans are Originally From Europe
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- Will Facebook Face the Same Doomed Fate as Myspace?
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- CRISPR Genetic Engineering Used to Create Custom Monkeys
- AIG Considers Suing America for More Money
- Bubble Boy Eat Your Heart Out: Bubble Dome Camping and Living
- A Pill That Makes You Sober
- Obesity and Low Carb Fads: Where Did We Go Wrong? (Part 1)
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Fly Away Home: How Birds Evolve with Automobile Traffic
- Controversial “Killer” Egg Yolks
- “Here’s My Rape!”: The Reality of Rape
- Ball Lightning Directly Measured for First Time
- Save the Food Pyramid by Cutting it by the Limbs
- Hide Your Pr0n, It’s Time For Large-Scale BitTorrent Monitoring
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- Misshapen Food Waste: It’s What’s Inside That Counts
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!