The CDC has announced that two thirds of teens have had oral sex, the same number as those that have had sexual intercourse. This reflects a complete change in the hierarchy of sexual […]
Tagged: Sex education
Top Posts of the Week
- For Humanity’s Sake, Wash Your Hands! And Look Good Doing It!
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Watson, The Most Powerful Artificial Intelligence Goes Public
- Unsweet Dreams: Nightmares and Health
- More Money More Problems? A Look at Global Debt
- All Gods Live in Heaven
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled
- Hairy Men Everywhere Rejoice: New Bandages Painlessly Remove From Skin
- Lightning Strikes! A Sit and Learn About Lightning
- Kid Allergic to Everything, Attends School Via a Mobile Robot
- A How To: Behavior Changes and Breaking Habits
- Stem Burger, The Future of Meat
- Make a Permaculture Connection
- 3D? Lets go One More! 4D!
- An Argument Against the Critics of Cannabis Use (Part 2)
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Precocious Puberty: A Growing Issue for Young Girls
- Internet Trolls: Why They Prosper From Your Grief
- Earthquake Lights: The Mystery has Been Solved
- Technological Advancements: A Detriment to Our Hearing
- Smoking: A Pre-existing Condition Under Obamacare
- 27 Dimensional Quantum State Directly Measured: Taking a Peek at Schrödinger’s Cat
- Lucid Dreaming: A Step by Step Guide to Dream Control
- Richest Woman in the World Tells Poor People: Stop Being Lazy
- The Ugly Face of Overpopulation
- The 5 R’s: Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Rot
- Volunteering is Good for Your Health
- The Power of Wind Farms
- Photographic Memory (Phase 2: Holy Shit)
- Alcohol Discovered Today: Would it Still be Legal?