The University of Michigan has given the world a new reason to never be a sexual tease: causing sexual frustration is tantamount to murder! In a study involving fruit flies, […]
Tagged: sex long life
Top Posts of the Week
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Menstrual Cups: The Sustainable Period
- Sweden is Running Out of Trash
- Beans, Cool! What Makes Beans so Great?
- MIT Scientists Incept Mice With False Memories
- Hollywood is Pirating Hollywood
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Public School Failure in America
- Can Genetically Modified Corn Form Tumors in the Body?
- Of Cyborg Monkeys and New Hope for Amputees
- Go Go Gadget: Wearable Tech!
- Autophagy: The Unsung Hero in Slowing Down Aging
- Tattoo Quest (Part 3): Significance of Tattoos in the 20th and 21st Century
- Solar Power Going the Distance! Literally.
- The “Friends of the Indian” and How They Treated Their Friends
- Introducing Transparent Soil
- Bacteria Consumes 200,000 tons of Oil Spill
- U.K. Chief Advisor on Drug Policy Fired For Showing Danger of Alcohol and Tobacco
- DNA Ancestry Checking Is as Cheap as $99
- Beatboxing Cockroach Legs, and Squid Fin Cells Dance to Cypress Hill
- Testosterone Therapy: Is It Worth The Risk?
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Private Prison Sues State for Not Having Enough Prisoners
- What Does Light Look Like?
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- Failure of Central Planning and the Venezuelan Toilet Paper Shortage
- Japanese Diet Secret: Black Soybean Tea (Kuromame Tea)
- Long Distance Quantum Teleportation is Reality
- Contour Crafting 3D Prints 2500 Square Foot Home in 20 Hours
- The Extraordinary Benefits of Psilocybin in Magic Mushrooms