The CDC has announced that two thirds of teens have had oral sex, the same number as those that have had sexual intercourse. This reflects a complete change in the hierarchy of sexual […]
Tagged: sexual activity
Top Posts of the Week
- Grey Matter And Pain Tolerance: Why You Hurt More
- Conservation Efforts of Earth’s Seven Continents
- A Delicious Cure – Honey As An Antibiotic & Much, Much More
- MIT Discovers New State of Matter and Magnetism
- Stanford Creates Highly Sensitive, Self-Healing Plastic Skin
- Evolutionary Tooth Decay
- Feet First! Take Better Care of Your Feet
- Watching Evolution Occur
- The Art of Cyber Warfare: United States vs. China
- Brazililian Streets Talk to Tourists With QR Codes
- “Envy-Free” Algorithm Easily Settles Divorce and Inheritance Disputes
- Car Warming: Debunking the Myth
- Life, It’s All Over the Place
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Fat and Fit Don’t Mix
- HD Visual Working Memory Separates the Young and Old
- Hoplophobes Terrified of Lego Gun, Boy Suspended
- New Ecosystem Discovered: Glacier Mice
- What is The Solution to Smog? A Vacuum!
- Sweet Discovery: Sugar Molecules Floating in Gas Around Star
- Mars, The First Frontier?!
- Clean Money Chemicals Replace Money Shredding
- Ingredient in Pot Decreases the High: THC, Pot Shops and Lobbyists
- Sexual Frustration Leads to Accelerated Aging: Sex is the Answer
- New Plausible Theory of Black Holes: Gateways to Other Universes
- Oculus Rift and Omni Treadmill, Gaming of the Future!
- Don’t Wine About “Cork Shortage”!
- Rapists Have the Same Parental Rights as Any Other Father In Majority of States
- Awareness and Dealing with Rejection
- Women Have Semen in Their Brains