The CDC has announced that two thirds of teens have had oral sex, the same number as those that have had sexual intercourse. This reflects a complete change in the hierarchy of sexual […]
Top Posts of the Week
- Re-think Genes: New Mechanism of Gene Expression Discovered
- Invisible Bike Helmet
- Robotic Legs Controlled by Your Brain
- Public School Failure in America
- I Believe in GMOs
- Ancient Human DNA Found: Old World Similar to Lord of the Rings
- Sarcasm: Font or Symbol?
- Animals Evolve Too Slowly, Climate Change Too Fast
- The Profound Intelligence and Intuition of Elephants
- Fooling People into Passionate Belief
- A Note on the Top 1%: Psychopaths or Superhumans?
- First Time Photo Captures Double Helix Structure of DNA
- An End to the Electoral College
- Engineering the Perfect Morning in 8 Easy Steps
- NASA Animated Temperature Data From Over 100 Years
- The Power Of Hemp Seeds: Behold Powerful Nutrition
- Meet the Needle Beam; No More Signal Loss
- Open Access Journals Suddenly Open to the Public
- Sloth Hair Fungus is an Incredibly Potent and Effective Medicine
- Smoking Pot Without Getting High: But Why?
- Belly Buttons: Bacteria Wonderland!
- Free Internet, Help Yourself
- Optogenetics: Your Brain Controlled by Light
- Detecting Communicable Disease: Can Humans Smell Sickness?
- The Incredibly Diverse Medicinal Properties of Cannabis
- Fear Mongering: The Media on the Government Shutdown
- Canadian Glow in the Dark Dinosaurs
- All Tea Comes From the Same Plant: Camellia sinensis
- Salamba Sirsasana: It’s Time to do a Headstand!
- The Senate Is Useless and Should Be Dismanteled